So here’s the kind of dull stuff that no one really wants to be bothered with. All the same, it’s super important to me that I let my readers (and anyone else I may cross paths with) know my stance on the following topics below. Authenticity is the name of the game here at 24KAD, so honesty is the best and only policy I’m going to follow. Now. Later. Forever. Got it? Good! Deep breath now, 1, 2, 3…Go!
General Disclosure Statement
As a lifestyle blogger it is my duty to provide good quality (or at least mildly amusing) content by sharing fun, fascinating or useful aspects of my lifestyle. It is through this sharing that I hope my readers are able to benefit from a nugget of info here and there. You guys are free to do what you will with that information, but in the likelihood that you integrate any of these things into your own lifestyle, I feel a sense of obligation to disclose the following:
- The content of this website is a source of income for me. This being said, I may sometimes use it as a platform to promote anything that is a valuable or entertaining asset to my everyday life and anything I also believe my readers could benefit from in some way. This includes, but is not limited to: products, services, businesses or other bloggers/ social media figures.
- Some of my posts may contain affiliate links, which means that if you purchase the product I mentioned via the link, I will receive a nominal percentage of the sale at zero cost to you. Though it’s never, ever expected, any support I can get from my readers is infinitely and graciously appreciated! 90% of these returns are filtered back into the site via new equipment and the resources I need to launch new projects for you guys. Helping me helps me to continue helping you, so I thank you in advance for supporting 24KAD in any way you see fit.
- For plain practicality purposes and in acknowledgement of the human tendency to err, explicit mention of all posted affiliate businesses within website content cannot be guaranteed. However, I will always try to be transparent regarding my partnerships with others.
- I will only promote products or services I have actually used. While I can’t promise to always fan girl over every single thing I come across, I can promise to give you my 100% honest opinion on it–whatever that may be.
- When it comes to reviews, plan to see quite a few of them! Truth be told, I love to shop and discover new things. I’m also very opinionated, so reviews are a fun and often humorous outlet for me. I will always be sure to tell you if I am reviewing something I purchased myself versus anything I received for free in exchange for a review.
- Always use your better judgment when trying out anything you see mentioned here on the site. My first concern is always going to be your well being, so never compromise your health and safety! For instance, do not try the triple chocolate cookie I got from wherever when you know full well you’re diabetic–no matter how chocolatey and awesome I tell you it is! But if you do decide to reach for that cookie, that is a right you and you alone reserve.
- Last, but certainly not least, I want you to know that you can trust me. Okay, okay. Maybe that’s not a statement you can always rely on here on the internet, but if there’s one thing I can personally promise, it is that I’m never going to lie to you. Dishonesty gets no love here on 24KAD. There is no amount of money that could persuade me to sell out my readers or misrepresent the truth. Is it possible for me to unintentionally mislead? Absolutely. However, I will always do my best to fact check anything before speaking about it. You shall never catch me without the receipts for anything I share with you guys. Period.
For Companies Requesting Reviews
- Though I am always open to trying products and finding new things to fall in love with, please understand that my first priority is my reader base. I will only review and/or actively promote products or services directly related to the content featured on 24KAD.
- Also, by partnering with your company, I reserve the right to give my honest opinion of any of your products or services. If I have a completely negative opinion of something I will not feature a review on the site irrespective of the agreements we have established. Instead, I will privately notify you of my dissatisfaction in hopes of getting it mediated. If the problem is fixed, I will then give a review that fairly reflects your product, service and brand. After all, I am here to uplift people, not debase them.
- No review will ever be negative in a libelous or slanderous manner simply for the purpose of entertainment.
Ask NeLLXO Disclosure
Weird Fact: I first started studying psychology when I was eight years old. No lie. I spent my afternoons like a nerd, reading my dad’s old college textbooks. Ask anyone–unless they weren’t there.
Weirder Fact: People–like, completely random strangers off the street–have always loved coming up to me and telling me ALL about their personal problems. They must think I’m a produce aisle shrink or something.
Brutally Honest & Important Fact: Despite all the stuff above, I am not a professional anything. Well, I am a blogger, writer and overly enthusiastic cat mom, but that’s about it (for now). The advice given on Ask NellXO is purely for informational and entertainment purposes. Though I have a pure heart and desire to help people with their problems by disclosing my own experiences or offering my unbiased insight, my advice is more akin to a friend helping a friend. There are some questions that I will not answer under any circumstances. Before submitting any of your questions for me, please consider the following:
- The use of my advice column is by no means intended to replace or substitute any financial, medical, legal or other professional advice. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional, psychological or medical help, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
- The opinions or views expressed on this website are not intended to treat or diagnose; nor are they meant to replace any treatment and care that you are currently receiving from a licensed professional, physician or mental health professional.
- 24KAD, NellXO or any affiliated individuals or entities are not responsible for any outcomes or results of following any advice (in whole or in part) provided in reference to a given situation. You and you alone are completely responsible for your actions. Please take care with all you do and say.
Privacy & Intellectual Property Statement
- 24KAD does not share personal info with third parties nor do we store anything about visitors of this site. Outside of information used to analyze the content you like and improve future content, your personal business is just that–yours.
- The rights to all photos, logos, fonts and content published on this site (outside of company products, ads and user comments/questions) are rightfully and lawfully obtained or created by NeLLXO. These items are either: 1.) Uniquely imagined and created by NellXO; 2.) Purchased and altered by NeLLXO; or 3.) Royalty-free stock items that are later altered by NellXO. The use of all purchased design elements are covered via the limited and extended licenses where applicable. This site is in no way responsible for unlawful copy, use and/or distribution of these items outside of this site or NeLLXO’s social media or commerce outlets.
- 24KAD is also not responsible for any author or reader posted content that is copied and republished elsewhere on the internet without our express permission (altered or otherwise).
(Last updated January 21, 2018)